Who are we?

Meet the KMTV Creative Productions team

KMTV Creative Productions is a small team of producers, videographers, technicians that create digital media for higher education, television and the business sector.

Andy Richards

Andy Richards is the current Channel Director at KMTV. Andy has produced hundreds of television programmes over more than two decades for ITV, BBC and KMTV including Generation Genome, a six-episode British Film Institute non-fiction science series on genetics for a young audience.

Sadie Appleby

I’m the Business Development Manager for KMTV Creative Productions. I have worked in the HE sector for 14 years and 5 years in the private sector in both a commercial and research setting. I look forward to meeting new and existing clients to discuss exciting projects and I have the pleasure of seeing them through the whole journey from concept to realisation.

Cameron Tucker

Before joining KMTV I worked in online, print and radio in the UK, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka and South Korea. I joined KMTV in 2017 as a Video Journalist. Since then, I have been promoted to Senior Producer for KMTV Creative Productions and have worked on a wide range of services from feature-length documentaries to live events. I’ve been incredibly fortunate to produce both factual and entertainment programmes, in the UK and around the world, meeting some amazing people along the way. 

Isabelle Miller

I’m a Senior Producer on the creative team and I look after projects from promotional videos and events, to documentaries around the world and TV shows back here in the UK. I completed a degree in journalism and spent years as a news reporter before becoming a producer. Now I get to create fascinating long-form content that not only informs the public but me as well!

Mark Simmonite

Mark is the Technical Coordinator for KMTV and oversees and works on everything from our studio space to our documentary shoots.

Ella Craker

I started my career in television working on the ITV series ‘Love Island’ after graduating from Ravensbourne. I joined the KMTV team as a Producer in 2021 so that I could have the opportunity to work on a wider range of projects. Since starting with KMTV I have taken the lead on production management and worked on some great projects such as live-streamed Open Days, Law teaching modules.

Mariam Yacoub

As a recent graduate in Biomedical Science from the University of Kent, I started my career as a science communicator and joined the KMTV team in 2021 as an Assistant Producer working on special projects such as Generation Genome. KMTV is leading the field in higher education engagement, creating impactful and informative content for both academic and non-academic audiences. I believe in honest, accessible and engaging communication, especially in the fields of science and medicine. At KMTV I am able to help produce content that will make a difference and teach people the science that is important to them.

To learn more about KMTV Creative Productions check out our website