Welcome back! We hope you had a great vacation and that you’re feeling refreshed. Our new Sport at Kent booklet has something for everyone, whether you’re a student, staff or member of the public. There are even activities for non-members. Pick up a copy, choose something you like and give it a try!
- Kent Sport is pleased to provide a brand new service on the Canterbury campus; the Cycle Hub. This fantastic facility will provide bicycle rental completely free of charge for Gold and Silver members. You can also use the facility for bicycle maintenance and ask the experts for advice on everything cycling related.
- Kent Sport provides an exciting range of fitness and dance classes at the Sport Centre such as circuits, Zumba, BodyPump, spinning, Hatha Yoga and many more. All classes are free to Gold and Silver Kent Sport members. And watch out for FitnessFest coming on the 13 March – for one night only Jeni is back!
- Some events do not require membership like our Let’s Play initiative which offer a wide range of activities from just £1 such as basketball, table tennis, volleyball and many more. This is your chance to give these activities a go and enjoy the session without feeling obligated to join! Let’s Play also run This Girl Can weight lifting sessions, climbing and swimming lessons.
- Popular termly one-off events return with UV sports night, bubble football and many more offered for as little as £2 per person.
- On 3 March, Kent Sport will once again be hosting the Firewalk in support of Pilgrims Hospice. Be brave and sign up for this great charity event!
- The Kent Sport Physiotherapy Clinic will once again be hosting the triathlon camp, which aims to give targeted advice and guidance to participants to improve their performance. The camp runs from the 10 to 12 March.
To make the most of all that Kent Sport has to offer find out about our membership options and benefits. To keep up to date and involved, Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram and Twitter or UniKentSports.