Razvan’s Xercise Factor – three weeks

My experience with Xercise Factor has been terrific so far. I didn’t join the program in order to do sport. I was already engaged with the handball and karate clubs and from time to time I was playing football or basketball. The real reason was for me to set goals about a healthier life style.

I tried hitting the gym before but at one point or another I gave it up because of a lack of time or simply because of lack of interest. When I was accepted in Xercise Factor, I understood that I was not in a contest with others but in a contest with myself. I started going to the gym and under Lefty’s influence, we developed a program suitable for me and we discussed nutrition matters as well.

Those past weeks of the boot camp I have been in one of the most active periods of my life and I am glad to say I enjoyed every moment and learned a lot. I have been to the gym around 3 times a week and I also played handball 3 times a week, with a weekend fully dedicated to the nationals.

I am really thankful for the opportunity of being selected for Exercise Factor and I am looking forward to develop myself as much as I can.