Daniella’s Xercise Factor diary – week four

Week four of Xercise Factor and the competition is being bumped up a notch! The competitors are pushing themselves to the limit to make sure they’re not the one eliminated this week. It’s tough, but worth every moment as they are all seeing their goals becoming part of their lives. Keep it up!

Let’s check in with Daniella and see how week four treated her…

So this week wasn’t one of my usual weeks, starting off with Boxercise. I went home over the weekend and was treated to pastries, cakes and a variety of cheeky takeaways! But you have to indulge once in a while! So when I came home the first thing on my mind was most definitely the gym! I found this week the most strenuous. I was definitely put through my paces with Darius in my training session; I could barely walk on Sunday! I squatted 30kg, completed a mini circuit and worked on my upper body.

I’m so determined and motivated! My Instagram account is bombarded with fitness ideas, which I can’t wait to try out in the gym and healthy snack ideas for me to treat myself with!

It’s too late to quit now and anyway this girl doesn’t give up! I’m here till the end because I’ve got the Xercise factor!

You can follow the progress of all the contestants through their weekly blog posts, which you can view at kent.ac.uk/sports/xercisefactor.