Firstly a big thank you for supporting our fitness and dance classes! We hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoy delivering them.
We appreciate that sometimes you will not be able to attend a booked class, however this should be communicated to Kent Sport at the earliest opportunity in order for space to be made available for others to attend. Having a fully booked class that is not fully attended results in disappointment for members who wanted to attend, but couldn’t because the class was full. If you know you will not be able to attend a class, please let us know as soon as possible.
Cancelling your class is easy:
- cancel classes via online booking, phone 01227 823 623, or at reception
- we require you to cancel at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the class
- Attendance checks are conducted for all classes
What happens if you do not attend a booked class?:
- Non-attendance will result in a £5 fine being added to your Kent Sport account, which will freeze your account until it has been paid
- You will not be able to make any further bookings or gain entry to the facilities while a debt is on your account
- Please contact reception to clear this debt