AMBA-accredited, Kent Business School’s MBA is underpinned by our high-quality research and informed by the global outlook of our international community. It builds on your current experience to transform you into a responsible business leader.
The AMBA & BGA International MBA Survey 2020, which polled 752 current MBA students and 2,110 MBA graduates, finds that almost two-thirds of MBA graduates have found themselves in their dream role within just six months of completing an MBA programme from an AMBA-accredited Business School.
Key findings from the survey
- Almost nine out of ten graduates from AMBA-accredited Business Schools, agree that they have gained substantially more skills to help them do business better
- 81% agree that the skills they learned during their MBA have helped them be more mentally resilient
- Almost three quarters believe they have been able to develop all the business-related skills they wanted
- 71% of graduates were either ‘very’ or ‘fairly’ satisfied with the impact their MBA has had on their careers to date
- 68% of graduates see themselves as being more confident on completion of their MBA
- 62% perceived themselves to be better at solving problems
- A further 58% thought they were better prepared to operate in highly competitive environments
- 56% believe themselves to be better at dealing with people in a professional capacity.
The Kent MBA delivers practical and applicable knowledge that transforms you into a responsible, innovative, and entrepreneurial business leader, using sustainable management practices for the advancement of local and global communities.
As a student of the Kent MBA, you are encouraged to think, question and find solutions alongside academic staff, organisations and fellow students. You are surrounded by strategic thinkers with commercial flair and global perspectives. The connections you make during this time will be for life.