Kent Business School MBA Students Receive Chevening Scholarships

The Chevening Scholarship offers full financial support to study a postgraduate course at a UK university. The scholarship is awarded to individuals who have demonstrated leadership potential with strong academic backgrounds.

The UK Government made two Chevening Scholarships available in Greece for the academic year 2019/20 thanks to a partnership with the John S. Latsis Public Benefit Foundation. The first was awarded to MBA student, Anastasia Benekou.

She considers the Chevening Scholarship to be one of the best in the world for those who want to study on a postgraduate level in the UK and a “unique opportunity to connect with people from different academic backgrounds and cultures, exchange ideas and learn from each other”.

Anastasia said “I feel very grateful since Chevening has covered all of my financial expenses, offering me the unique opportunity to study at a prestigious university and on the course of my dreams, an MBA. It has enabled me to focus on my studies and is constantly supporting me towards achieving my goals and aspirations. I believe that Chevening will be a life-changing experience, academically but also intellectually. I am looking forward to meeting all those talented professionals from all over the world, broaden my perspective and get inspired.”

Antonio Vemba, Kent MBA student was also awarded a Chevening Scholarship, which he found to be very unique as unlike other scholarships, “Chevening creates an environment where you can interact with fellow scholars and potential business people. Giving those who receive it, a great opportunity to develop a post-academic plan and put into practice all the knowledge gained in real-life experiences to positively impact people’s lives.”

Antonio said “By far the most important value I have received from being awarded the Chevening scholarship is the opportunity to be able to pursue my MBA but equally important is the large pool of connections Chevening offers. We get the chance to interact with world-class businesspeople and colleagues and being able to tap into this source is priceless.”

If you are interested in studying our MBA, attend one of our MBA briefings

2 responses to “Kent Business School MBA Students Receive Chevening Scholarships

1. Please I would like to know all about MBA whether requirements or funding in the year of 2021/2022 & how to apply to the university through Chevening scholarship

2. I am Muhammad Uzair from pakistan studying in my own country BBA and want to study MBA at university of kent at scholarships