The Kent MBA 2018
“Keep focused, be hardworking and smart and always keep open to new technology.”
My professional skills include:
• Providing help and advice to customers using the organisation’s products or services
• Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face
• Investigating and solving customers’ problems
• Handling customer complaints or any major incidents, such as a security issue or a customer being taken ill
• Issuing refunds or compensation to customers
• Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
• Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organization is providing
• Producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages/software
• Writing reports analysing the customer service that your organisation provides
• Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
• Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for your organisation or department
• Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
• Being involved in staff recruitment and appraisals
My hobbies include travelling and reading books.
My key professional achievements include being awarded the Best Employee of the Year.
I hope to open my own business or develop a career in finance management.
Keep focused, be hardworking and smart and always keep open to new technology. Call us on +44 (0)1227 764000