Nigeria, MBA 2019
“Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
The Kent MBA appealed to me due to the credibility of the programme and worldwide recognition of the programmes credentials, the enhancement of knowledge and personal development. Not only this, but the Kent MBA presents a networking opportunity with similar-minded individuals with great prospects in the corporate and entrepreneur world.
Current Professional Role
- Tax Advisory Services, Consulting and Revenue Generation
- Project Management
- Client Pitching and Sales
- Senior Management internal control roles
- I enjoy playing chess and video games
- Football, jogging and marathon running
- I’m open to dancing lessons
- I started a consulting firm from scratch, growing to 50+ employees and a 500,000 dollars average turnover over a period of five years.
- Certification: PMP from the Project Management Institute.
- I made a career switch from being a basic medical Scientist as an Anatomist for close to a year to the consulting industry and I have never looked back since.
- I handled a federal Government Tax Audit Assignment on behalf of the firm covering four states in Nigeria, delivered within the scope, time and budget of the project.
Partner in my current consulting firm and Effective management for my food company in Nigeria
Take risks, build and retain networks and learn from every conversation.