Welcome Back

I hope you had a great Christmas break and I would like to take this opportunity to wish you a happy New Year from all of the Kent Business School at Medway team.

We are starting 2013 with a new initiative: our first student newsletter, which highlights new events and activities taking place in the next few months. 2013 is set to be an exciting year at Kent Business School Medway and we are keen to hear from you in order to make things even better.

Kent Business School at Medway has recently also started its own Facebook and Twitter pages to help keep you informed of all upcoming events and news from the campus, as well as sharing handy tips on items ranging from employability to revision techniques. Click the following social media links to keep informed:

I would also like to take this opportunity to welcome two new members of staff to the Medway team. May Seitanidi has joined the team as a Senior Lecturer in Strategy and Giles Polglase has been appointed to lead the administration team here at Medway. I hope you will all join me in welcoming them both to the Medway campus.

We hope you settle in quickly and I wish you good luck in your studies.

With best wishes,
Andrew Fearne