Kent Careers Award
This award is run by the Careers and Employability Service at the University of Kent for all students.
The Kent Careers Award is a free online programme, which has been developed to allow you to recognise your skills and experience, identify career options and ways to market yourself effectively to employers.
This online award is open to all Kent students. You get the award once you have completed all the activities successfully and received feedback.
Assignment activity 1 – Choosing a career
Assignment activity 2 – Develop your career action plan
Assignment activity 3 – Develop your CV
Assignment activity 4 – Identify job opportunities
Assignment activity 5 – Video interview
Assignment activity 6 – Psychometric testing
Completion of the award carries 60 Employability Points
To complete this award, please follow these instructions:
1) Go to https://moodle.kent.ac.uk/moodle
2) Enter your Kent login and password
3) Type “DP2650” into the My module search box (centre screen).
4) The module is called DP2650: Careers Award
5) Enter by double clicking on it
6) Go to the left hand menu to “Module Administration” and select “Enrol me in this Module”