Careers Award for Business
Learn to navigate the graduate recruitment scene
This award is an adaptation from the original award devised by the Careers and Employability Service at the University of Kent for all students. This adapted award is for KBS students and it will take no more than approx. 6 hours in total to work through.
Completion of the award carries 30 Employability Points where this is not a compulsory part of a KBS module.
To complete this award, please follow these instructions:
1) Go to https://moodle.kent.ac.uk/moodle
2) Enter your Kent login and password
3) Type “DP2825” into the My module search box (centre screen).
4) The module is called DP2825: Careers Award for Business
5) Enter by double clicking on it
6) Go to the left hand menu to “Module Administration” and select “Enrol me in this Module”