Would you like to find out more about Professional Services? Joining this 3-day virtual programme is your opportunity to network and get your foot in the door at PwC.
Joining PwC Women in Business Programme could lead to an offer of an internship or 11-month placement with the aim of securing a graduate role with us on completing your degree.
|Role:||Women in Business Programme|
|Salary:||3-day paid virtual programme|
|Start Date:||Summer 2021|
|Degrees Accepted:||Any degree|
- Our purpose – to build trust in society and solve important problems – has never felt more relevant. We bring our purpose to life through our focus on our clients, our people and the communities in which we live and work to address current and future challenges.
- As one of the world’s leading professional services organisations, attracting the right talent continues to be paramount. Investing in our people is central to our mission and inclusive culture. Whether it be empowering our people to learn new skills for the digital world, to reimagine the possibilities of how we work with clients, or to be open-minded on how we care for and support each other, we want to create an environment where our people can be the best they can be.
- Find out what it takes to make it to the very top of PwC from the perspective of one of our female leaders. Open to all, regardless of gender, this programme is to inspire and support students seeking experience in the workplace. During this three-day paid placement, you’ll work closely with a variety of people at all grades to learn what it’s like to work at PwC, experiencing first-hand the nature of the work that we do.
- You’ll spend time with lots of different people, from graduates to senior leaders, attending meetings and working with our clients and teams to get real exposure to our business. Our Women in Business programmes are available nationally and the opportunities will be running over the summer holidays (restrictions for some areas).
- You should also have done plenty of research into the area of PwC you’d like to join. We strongly advise you to apply for the business area and office that interests you the most as any subsequent offers will be made for this area only.
What you’ll do
- During this three-day paid programme, you’ll get an insight into what a career at PwC could look like. You’ll virtually meet mentors and buddies who’ll represent the variety of opportunities available across PwC. You’ll meet some of PwC Female colleagues to hear about their own personal career journeys, as well as from some of their networks focussed on Diversity and Inclusion. Through interactive sessions, the programme will help you to develop confidence in a business setting and encourage you to bring your whole self to the workplace. PwC nurtures an environment where people can be the best they can be.
- The Women in Business programme will be a 3-day paid programme which will be run virtually in Summer 2021.
What you’ll need:
- You’ll need to have or be on course for a 2.1 degree or above in any subject. We determine whether you’re on course for a 2.1 based on the grades you achieved in your last completed year of academic study.
- You’ll need to be a first-year undergraduate university student on a three-year degree course; or
- You’ll need to be a first-year undergraduate university student on a four-year degree expecting to do a work placement in your third year; or
- You’ll need to be a second-year undergraduate university student on a four-year degree course.
When to apply:
- The deadline for applications is 19th March 2021
- The deadline for online assessments is 26th March 2021
- Assessment centres will take place in May 2021
Explore. Inspire. Reimagine.
Click here to apply: https://bit.ly/30cuxjF