Introducing NextStepSupport – for all students and recent graduates whose employment prospects have been affected by the coronavirus pandemic. The coronavirus pandemic has caused stress, uncertainty and confusion for current students, recent graduates and employers alike. We have come together with a number of organisations to provide information and insights to help students and graduates understand how to navigate this unfamiliar territory. On the site you’ll find:
- the latest updates from participating employers on their hiring plans
- webinars to hear from employers and help you prepare in your job search
- information from universities on the careers support they provide their students
- advice and skills development articles, podcasts and content
- alerts and updates via email or text.
NextStepSupport is an open collaboration between organisations that provide support and services to students and graduates. We are excited to be part of this collaboration, which also includes: the Institute of Student Employers (ISE), The Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services (AGCAS), ASET, The Student Room, AHECS and Group GTI (TARGETjobs, gradireland and TARGETconnect). For the latest advice and updates, visit NextStepSupport.org