Find yourself immersed in one of the world’s most prestigious Audit Graduate Schemes in September 2020 – finish the scheme and leave as a fully-qualified Chartered Accountant.
Gain invaluable experience working alongside senior managers and learn on the job with lots of real responsibility with the opportunity for global travel. One of the largest professional services firms in the world are looking for graduates to become part of their industry-leading auditing team…
|Company:||One of the Big Four!|
|Locations:||Cambridge, Hull, Reading, Luton, Southampton & Aberdeen|
|Roles:||Audit Graduate Scheme
Audit Summer Internship
|Start Date:||September 2020
***One application will consider you for all locations – you will have the opportunity to select your preference after you have submitted your application!***
Who is the company?
– Our client, 1 of the ‘Big 4’ professional services firms, is a world-renowned firm with offices and opportunities around the world.
– Part of the ‘100 Best Companies to Work for’ list ranked by Fortune magazine, this globally connected firm specialises in assurance (including financial audit), advisory services, tax and consulting.
– Setting global standards for professional services and the recipient of numerous awards, this is the ideal firm to launch a rewarding and successful career in audit.
What is the role?
Auditing involves analysing the data that goes into financial statements to ensure that they are a true and fair representation of the business.
On the Audit graduate scheme you will be:
– Providing reassurance: helping companies and governments publish accurate financial accounts allowing them to make decisions with confidence and meet legal requirements.
– Reducing risk: as organisations rely on IT and data, even the smallest mistake can damage their reputation or business performance, so you will be spotting and reducing the risk of these mistakes happening.
– Creating Solutions: helping businesses make sure their systems are safe and working, asking ‘what could go wrong?’, and implementing your solutions.
– Getting to know your clients: travelling to client sites to provide your services,
developing a deep understanding of their needs and ensuring your work exceeds their standards.
– Tackling broader issues: environmental policies, cyber security or fraud investigations.
Why should you apply?
– Hull: being named the UK City of Culture 2017, and with huge investments being made into the city’s technology and entrepreneurs, Hull has seen unprecedented growth in the last 5 years; you will be working at the forefront of one of the UK’s fastest emerging markets!
– Southampton: recognised as the cultural, retail and commercial capital of the south of England, and being a short ferry ride from the Isle of Wight, this city is an incredibly well connected, vibrant and exciting place to start your career in!
– Reading: this office is renowned for the development of graduates into future leaders, without the pressure of being in central London. It is a great city to live in, and also a hub for lots of international companies.
– Luton: this office is incredibly diverse and they’re very supportive of new graduates. You will have lots of focussed attention on your work and progression, and you will get a lot of exposure to senior individuals within the company.
– Cambridge: Being home to one of the country’s most booming tech industries (referred to as Silicon Fen), and being a stone’s throw away from London, Cambridge was named the UK’s best city to work in according to Glassdoor.
– Aberdeen: this location is in close proximity to beautiful countryside and stunning beaches, with a close-knit and supportive graduate community and affordable housing and lower living costs
– Professional qualifications in chartered accountancy: with ICAS or ICAEW all fully funded and supported.
– We are partners with the hiring company: we will be fast-tracking the best candidates through the application process!
Who is best suited to these roles?
– You must be studying for or have graduated in any degree subject and be able to start a full-time role in September 2020.
– You must be willing to travel (you will be working on client sites for the majority of the scheme!) and committed to being based in Cambridge/Hull/Reading/Luton/Southampton as your base.
– You must have great communication and time management skills, attention to detail and a logical approach to business challenges.
Click here to apply now:
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.