Do you have an interest in finance? Are you looking for huge business exposure from day 1? Do you want to work for a firm that’s dedicated to supporting your personal development with rapid career progression? RB are hiring final year students and graduates from any degree background to apply for their finance graduate future leadership scheme starting in September 2020…
|Locations:||Slough, Berkshire (with rotations based in other locations in the UK)|
|Role:||Finance Graduate – Future Leadership|
|Salary:||£30,000 + Benefits|
|Start Date:||September 2020|
|Degrees Accepted:||Any degree|
You can be from any degree background to apply for this scheme!
Who is the company?
– RB is the world’s leading health and hygiene & home company, responsible for renowned brands including Dettol, Nurofen, Vanish and AirWick.
– With the shared belief that everyone should enjoy healthier lives and happier homes, their vibrant work-places around the world provide their graduates the freedom to succeed
– A British FMCG company headquartered in the UK, RB is split into two main business areas: Health and Hygiene Home (HyHo).
– This is a truly international business with a global outlook, with 40,000 employees worldwide and products selling in around 200 countries
– This hugely successful company is ranked in the top 10 on the London Stock Exchange and has trebled its revenue since 2000
– RB has a real commitment to giving people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes
What is the role?
On the finance graduate scheme, you will be working at the beating heart of operations, with your projects entirely business-focused. On the three year programme, you will rotate around 3 of the following 4 areas of finance:
– Sales Finance: Here you’ll be the business partner to the Sales team, helping them to understand and optimise the P&L structure for their accounts, maximising return on promotional investment and ensuring tight control over outstanding debt
– Marketing Finance: You’ll support the UK Marketing team, ensuring tight control over media and consumer marketing spend, modelling the financial impact of new product innovations, and helping the team to understand brand financial performance and to forecast future results
– Supply Finance: The factory finance teams work closely with site operational teams to instil cost efficiencies into their manufacturing processes, to assess the benefit of major capex programs and to help the business make the right sourcing and formulation decisions for new product innovations
– Corporate Finance: Your final rotation could be within one of the many corporate finance functions where you will learn and support the RB Global business
Why should you apply?
– RB are committed to equip you with the skills and competencies to succeed in a global marketplace
– You will be given huge responsibility from day 1, with a senior leader to be your dedicated mentor throughout the program
– Career path: Working in a truly fast-paced environment, there is rapid career progression (they have had graduates who have made it to National Director level within 7 years of joining!)
– Personal Development: You will be working alongside highly experienced and knowledgeable industry experts, which will help you to develop a whole range of new skills
– Locations: Slough is a fantastic town in the South of England, only an hour from central London
– Sustainability: RB is committed to reducing its environmental impact and is constantly changing and improving the way the business manufactures and designs products
– Corporate Social Responsibility: RB has a huge focus on social investment to build healthier communities and is committed to helping 400 million people improve their health and hygiene
– Charity: RB partners with local charities to support community initiatives which are in-line with their global social impact strategy
Who is best suited to this role and what skills do I need?
– At RB, they aren’t looking for any degree in particular – due to their unique culture they are far more interested in your values, to see if they match theirs
– Entrepreneurship: The ability to think innovatively and spot areas of the business that could be improved
– A global mind-set: The ability to see the world from a global viewpoint, and the awareness of different cultures that affect day to day financial decisions
– Management of complex relationships: You must be able to manage relationships with diverse teams and customers from across the globe
– Confidence: Presenting financial information to colleagues and making difficult decisions for the best of the business
– Teamwork and collaboration: The ability to work collaboratively and effectively with diverse teams
Click here to apply now:
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.