Are you looking to immerse yourself in an exciting, fast-paced and communication-heavy environment? Are you seeking uncapped earning potential where you can be the master of your own destiny? We have 8 fantastic graduate opportunities at 8 amazing companies, all of which are offering rapid career progression and excellent training and support within competitive and vibrant environments. Each company offers a variety of perks, benefits and bonuses, providing the opportunity to earn fantastic commission and the autonomy to determine your financial future.
|Company:||8 multi-award-winning Sales/Recruitment Firms|
|Locations:||London, Bristol, Birmingham, Cambridge, Glasgow, Hampshire, Ireland, Leeds, Marlow & Manchester|
|Salary:||Competitive + Bonus|
|Degrees Accepted:||All welcome!|
|Apply here (All 8):||https://www.sanctuarygraduates.co.uk/sales-and-recruitment/?ref=DEPT|
Apply now and we will consider you for 8 other different positions, matching your personality, interests and career aspirations with the company that’s right for you!
Why should you apply:
– You will be considered for 8 roles with just one application.
– You will be given excellent training and support, enabling you to kick-start your career.
– You will have the opportunity to earn HUGE amounts of money.
– You will be joining a young, vibrant and like-minded team.
What are the Roles?
1: (Sales Executive) – They are a billion-pound technology leader and an IT Infrastructure Provider to corporate and public sectors providing software licensing, hardware, security and IT services.
– You will be securing new business with organisations across the UK, cold-calling and selling IT solutions on behalf of clients such as Microsoft, HPE, Cisco and many more.
Locations – London, Ireland, Leeds, Bristol, Glasgow, Marlow, Hampshire & Manchester
2: (Account Executive) – This world-leading Artificial Intelligence cyber security firm seeks to empower organisations by defending their systems against sophisticated cyber threats.
– You will spend time researching potential clients, then cold-calling them to book in meetings with a sales representative, earning commission for every meeting that results in a potential new client.
Location – Cambridge
3: (Commercial Graduate Scheme) – They are a Forbes’ Top 100 most innovative companies, direct sales business that develops sensors, measuring instruments and digital microscopes across the globe.
– You will be selling award-winning products and generating new revenue for the business, spending 2 days on a ‘phone-drive’ and the other 3, driving to those pre-arranged client meetings in your own brand new Audi A3/VW Passat company car, pitching & presenting world-first products to different businesses.
Locations – Heathrow, Birmingham, Manchester, Dublin
4: (Account Executive) – They are one of the world’s largest independent investment advisors managing over £80 billion in assets for over 50,000 customers worldwide.
– As an Account Executive, you will be calling a large volume of high-net-worth individuals determining their investment goals, briefing them on the investment strategy that the company offers and using sales techniques to encourage them to agree to an initial meeting with a senior sales executive.
Location – London
5: (International Business Executive) – They are a market-leading SaaS (Software as a Service) platform which specialises in data privacy, enabling users to conduct privacy research efficiently and accurately.
– You will be internationally selling 12 month subscriptions to this slick and modernised data platform to organisation budget holders, strategically deciding your daily sale plan.
Location – London
6: (Business Development Executive) – They are a fast-growing ticketing and event management platforms which provides online and mobile solutions to event organisers, enabling them to promote, manage and ticket their events.
– As a Business Development Executive you will be responsible for identifying, sourcing and winning new client opportunities, working in various teams across the company to deliver best solutions to clients.
Location – London
7: (Graduate Consultant) – They were the leading recruitment company in their sector last year, specialising in recruiting talent from technology, digital and change management backgrounds, holding an extensive list of accolades and awards such as ‘Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies in the UK’.
– In this hybrid role, you will be at the forefront of the business, sourcing your own clients and delivering relevant candidates based on the client’s needs.
Location – London
8: (Trainee Consultant) – They are a leading technical recruitment agency within IT, engineering and Oil and Gas sectors, priding themselves on a £58 million turnover and being recognised as one of the fastest growing UK businesses.
– You will act as a consultant, executing 360 degree recruitment, matching clients and candidates to make the most of the generous commission structure.
Location – London, Bristol, Manchester Birmingham, Brussels, Glasgow
Not sure which role is right for you? Don’t worry! We will match you to your perfect role
Who is best suited to these roles?
– You must be target-driven, ambitious and enthusiastic, with a keen interest in sales.
– You must be passionate, have integrity and be capable of building rapport.
– You must be driven to succeed with both an independent collaborative mindset capable of self-motivation.
– You should be resilient, driven and motivated to strive for the highest levels of performance.
– You should have an excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Click here to apply now:
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles.