Looking for a top graduate scheme within audit that provides professional qualifications? Want a dynamic and exciting role in the beautiful cities of Birmingham or Reading? Graduates from all degree backgrounds wanted!
Do you have an interest in business and finance? Are you looking for a graduate role that provides funding and support for all of your professional qualifications? Would you like to have an in-depth understanding of many industry sectors and be given huge exposure to the world of finance? One of the Big 4 professional services firms are looking for final year students and graduates from all degree backgrounds to apply for their audit graduate scheme. Females are particularly encouraged to apply!
|Company:||1 of the Big 4 Professional Services Companies|
|Locations:||Birmingham & Reading|
|Role:||Audit Graduate Scheme|
|Assessment dates:||Mid June|
|Start Date:||September 2019|
|Degrees Accepted:||Any Degree|
|Apply here:||Reading Office: www.sanctuarygraduates.co.uk/audit-reading/?ref=DEPT
Birmingham Office: www.sanctuarygraduates.co.uk/audit-birmingham/?ref=DEPT
To be considered for both locations: www.sanctuarygraduates.co.uk/audit-birm-reading/?ref=DEPT
You can be from any degree background to apply for this scheme, however you MUST be on track for or achieved a 2.1!
Who is the company?
– Our client, one of the Big 4 professional services companies, is one of the largest providers of audit services in the world
– As a top 20 graduate employer with around 200,000 employees operating across 150 countries, their expertise ensures they are constantly adding value for their clients
– Why Birmingham? The largest office in the UK outside London, Birmingham is famous for its spectacular views, booming nightlife and cultural diversity
– Why Reading? Only a 30 minute commute from London, the city of Reading boasts huge shopping centres, beautiful green spaces and many festivals throughout the year
– Many benefits are offered, including lunch allowance, ipad and bike schemes, travel insurance and various corporate discounts
– You will be hugely supported throughout your time at the company by excellent female role models (including a female CEO), various women’s networks and personal development
– The firm is committed to elevating and empowering women in business, hosting the ‘Women’s Leadership Summit’ annual event that brings together the next generation of women leaders
What is the role?
– Audit involves getting to know different businesses in depth to ensure that their accounts are fair and true
– Auditors are trusted, independent advisors who look into a firm’s accounts and history, and play a key role in providing the confidence that business and society demand
– Audit is essential to the effective allocation of capital around the globe
Day to day activities will include:
– Looking at a company’s cash balance record and checking it agrees with the record of the bank
– Looking at the number of fixed assets owned by a business and working out how much their stock is actually worth
Why should you apply?
– Working in audit will equip you with valuable technical skills, broad commercial understanding and in-depth knowledge of many different industry sectors
– You will have the opportunity to train to become a Chartered Accountant, with all qualifications fully funded and supported (ACA)
– You will be working with a rich variety of clients to inspire and develop your potential
– You will have access to an extensive internal training programme geared towards your personal development, resulting in rapid career progression
– You will have the opportunity to travel to visit clients both nationally and internationally
– Each department has their own social committee that hold regular social events
– You will be joining a Top 20 graduate employer with some of the world’s leading graduate programmes
Who is best suited to this role?
– You must have achieved or be on track for a 2:1 in ANY degree subject
– You must have an interest in business and finance
– The firm is particularly welcoming female applications for this scheme
Click here to apply now:
For the Reading office: www.sanctuarygraduates.co.uk/audit-reading/?ref=DEPT
For the Birmingham office: www.sanctuarygraduates.co.uk/audit-birmingham/?ref=DEPT
To be considered for both offices: www.sanctuarygraduates.co.uk/audit-birm-reading/?ref=DEPT
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.