Are you looking for a graduate role starting in summer 2019? Do you want real responsibility from the outset with the opportunity to deliver talented candidates to high-profile clients with no cold-calling? Would you like to be part of a young team with a family vibe in a rapidly growing business? We are looking for bright, enthusiastic and ambitious people to join our team in London as Candidate Consultants and Campaign Managers…
|Roles:||Candidate Consultant Graduate role (Screening team)
Campaign Manager Graduate role
|Salary:||Candidate Consultant – £Competitive
Campaign Manager – £Competitive + bonuses based on performance
|Start Date:||Summer 2019|
|Apply here:||Candidate Consultant: www.sanctuarygraduates.co.uk/candidate-consultant-role/?ref=DEPT
|Deadline:||12th April 2019|
Who is the company?
– Established in 2012, we are the graduate recruitment experts
– We are a rapidly growing scale-up business with an impressive array of happy, long-term clients including KPMG, JDE, RB, Tesco, BlackRock and many more
– You’ll be joining a young team with a family vibe – lovely people who look out for each other on our exciting journey of growth
– You’ll be working in the beating heart of the company, affording the opportunity to have your ideas and creative opinions heard and to help shape the future of our firm as we continue to grow rapidly
– We have regular socials, team days and weekends away (recently we’ve had a day at Wimbledon, an evening at The Crystal Maze and we will be going on a long weekend in Ibiza!)
– We are moving into new offices in summer 2019 with beer and wine fridges, cupboards full of grub and goodies, table tennis, darts, Xbox and many more things to make you feel at home
– Well-being is a priority of ours, and alongside providing a pension, we subsidise gym memberships or classes like yoga and meditation, and you will have the day off for your birthday!
What are the roles?
– The client team delivers the clients and the search team delivers the candidates, but it is our vital operations function where the magic happens
– You will help deal with the flow of applications generated by our campus search team, screening, shortlisting and ultimately placing them with our high-profile clients
– You will speak to and build relationships with candidates, ascertaining their ambitions and helping us to place them on our clients’ graduate schemes and internships
– You’ll get the opportunity to interview candidates, prepare them for face-to-face interviews and visit our clients all over the UK!
Can I apply?
– Attention to detail is absolutely vital for this role – we need people who can spot mistakes, proofread and who are always on top of the detail
– Communication skills are key – you will be interacting with the screen team and candidates
– No relevant experience required, although some professional experience is preferred
– You must be organised and hard-working, as well as a natural relationship-builder
Amongst our many clients, we have some high value clients who need a full time campaign manager for year-round recruitment – this is where the Campaign Manager fits in. So what will you be doing?
– Client Management – managing all of our interactions with the client
– Search Management – this would involve managing our student headhunters and campus ambassadors who deliver our graduate talent
– Candidate Management – you will be managing the flow of candidates from campus, screening them and submitting the best candidates to the clients (no cold calling involved!)
Can I apply?
– You must have excellent interpersonal skills, very strong initiative and possess a strong sense of ownership
– You must be driven, hard-working, and you must love problem-solving and be well organised
– No relevant experience is required but some professional experience is preferred
Why should you apply?
– You will be making a real impact from the outset and have lots of responsibility from day one
– You will be working on multiple exciting projects for a large number of global clients across diverse industries
– You will receive excellent training in all aspects of business life, ensuring we build and develop all of those must-have skills
– We like having fun, and you’ll get to join us on our regular socials and events
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.