Audit Graduate Scheme and Internship
with One of the Largest Professional Services Firms in the World
with 270,000 Employees Across 150 Countries
Are you looking for a career in audit? Do you want real responsibility with the opportunity for global travel? Do you want to work for a firm that values your well-being, offers flexible working and supports all of your professional qualifications? One of the largest professional services firms in the world are looking for graduates and interns to become part of their industry-leading auditing team…
|Company:||One of the Largest Professional Services firms in the World|
|Location:||London, UK Wide|
|Roles:||Audit Graduate Scheme and Internship|
|Salary:||Graduate Scheme: £Competitive (Dependant on location)
Internship: £Competitive (Dependant on location)
|Assessment dates:||21st March|
|Start Date:||July & September 2019|
|Apply here:||Graduate Scheme: www.sanctuarygraduates.co.uk/audit-graduate-scheme-19/?ref=DEPT
|Deadline:||8th March 2019|
Who is the company?
– Our client, 1 of the ‘Big 4’ professional services firms, is a multinational industry-leader headquartered in London
– Part of the ‘100 Best Companies to Work for’ list ranked by Fortune magazine, this globally connected firm specialises in assurance (including financial audit), advisory services, tax and consulting
– Setting global standards for professional services and the receiver of numerous awards, this is the ideal firm to launch a rewarding and successful career in audit
What are the roles?
Auditing involves analysing the data that goes into financial statements to ensure that they are a true and fair representation of the business.
On the Audit graduate scheme you will be:
– Applying your analytical skills to financial audit
– Tackling broader issues such as environmental policies, cyber security or fraud investigations
– Helping a start-up ready itself for investors or supporting established industry leaders as they take on fast-paced change
– Getting to know your clients and businesses, developing a deep understanding of them and ensuring you are providing the right service
– Providing reassurance: helping companies and governments publish accurate financial accounts allowing them to make decisions with confidence and meet legal requirements
– Reducing risk: as organisations rely on IT and data, even the smallest mistake can damage their reputation or business performance, so you will be spotting and reducing the risk of these mistakes happening
– Creating Solutions: helping businesses make sure their systems are safe and working, asking ‘what could go wrong?’, and implementing your solutions
– Travelling to client sites to provide your services
On the 6-week Audit Internship you will be:
– Learning about clients’ businesses and the audit process as part of a team
– Developing your data management, extraction, analysis and visualisation skills
– Using cutting-edge technology platforms to test and analyse client data
– Gaining an insight into how you could potentially be leading teams and projects in the future
Why should you apply?
The Audit Graduate Scheme:
– You will have the chance for overseas secondments to work with teams across the world, empowering you to develop and become a real expert in your field
– The firm believe that work-life balance is key to your success, so you will have the flexibility to shape work around your life
– Play a vital role in rebuilding trust in markets and help build a better world
– Discounted gym membership with monthly wellbeing webinars, free eyesight tests and bike discounts
– Private healthcare (after five years), free health assessments and counselling
– You will have financial peace of mind with generous pension schemes, money management advice and life & dental insurance
– Regular salary reviews with structured career progression – become a fully qualified manager in just 5 years!
– Professional qualifications in chartered accountancy with ICAS or ICAEW all fully funded and supported
The Audit Internship:
– Highly competitive salary with the chance for on-the-job experience to meet influential experts
– Develop skills that will complement your future career
– Opportunity to shadow senior colleagues and even visit client offices
– Chance to be offered a place on one of the graduate programmes once you complete your degree
Who is best suited to these roles?
The Audit Graduate Scheme:
– You must be studying for or have graduated in any degree subject and be able to start a full-time role in September 2019
– You must be willing to travel (you will be working on client sites for the majority of the scheme!)
– You must have great communication and time management skills, attention to detail and a logical approach to business challenges
The Audit Internship:
– You must be in your penultimate year at university studying any degree subject
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.
Source: Sanctuary Graduates