Looking for a top graduate scheme within information risk management which provides professional qualifications? Interested in a dynamic and exciting role with real responsibility from the outset?
* You do NOT need any prior knowledge or experience of technology to be successful – this is a non-technical graduate scheme – so you don’t need to know how to code!
If you’re looking for a role that will give you a huge breadth of experience needed for a successful career that could go into any area of finance, tech or risk, then this is for you. This scheme will give you access to the world’s biggest companies and an understanding of how tech drives business.
|Company||1 of the Big 4 Professional Services Companies|
|Locations||London, UK wide|
|Role||Risk Management (IT and Information)|
|Assessment dates||April & May 2019|
|Start date||September 2019|
|Deadline||4th March 2019|
Who is the company?
Our client, 1 of the Big 4 professional services companies, is one of the largest providers of audit services in the world. A top 20 graduate employer with around 200,000 employees operating across 150 countries, their expertise ensures they are constantly adding value for their clients.
What is the role?
– Technology underpins many of the most influential organisations in the world. It enables the biggest business decisions and connects people around the globe. The opportunities that technology brings are matched only by its potential threats and risks
– The risk management professionals advise their clients on how to manage IT-related risks to balance the opportunities and threats arising from the use of technology
– You will be providing practical recommendations that cut through complex business problems to protect clients’ information
– Utilising smart audit technology, you will be building an understanding of client business and markets to assist in the development of client relationships
– The three year graduate programme is designed to offer the client exposure and the support you
need to secure a successful career in risk management. They will help you to develop your
commercial acumen and flair for business to enable you to deliver real value to their clients
Why should you apply?
– No 2 days are the same in this exciting and dynamic role and you will work with a range of people, from other grads to senior partners and clients
– You’ll develop outstanding project management, consulting and business skills and become a real expert in your field of risk management within technology
– This graduate scheme will give you lots of exposure into how a business works internally
– You’ll be fully supported to study for many professional qualifications including: ICAEW Certificate in Finance and Accounting & Business (CFAB)
– Market-leading professional and personal training programme including on-the-job coaching and online training modules
– You’ll be given real responsibility from the outset in a supportive environment
– Opportunity to travel to visit clients both nationally and internationally
– Top 20 graduate employer with some of the world’s leading graduate programmes
Who is best suited to this role?
– 2:1 in ANY degree subject
– You do NOT need any prior knowledge or experience of tech to be successful!
– You must have an interest in business and finance
– We are looking for those who are investigative, methodical, detail-focussed and with strong communication skills
Click here to apply now:
It only takes 30 seconds to apply, and we’ll support you throughout your application. This is a free service.