Major UK retailer / closing date 13 January 2019
Are you passionate about the latest technology? Are you interested in protecting the data of millions of customers worldwide? Are you a creative problem solver who wants to find the best solutions for customers?
Our client, one of the top-3 retailers worldwide, is looking for students from any degree background to join one of their 2 different technology graduate programmes. From the very technical software engineering to the creative, strategic planning Technology Product Management, there’s an opportunity for anyone with an interest in how technology can enhance a global business.
|Company||British Multinational Retailer|
|The Roles||2 x Technology Internships:
1. Software Engineering
2. Technology Product Management
|Location||Hertfordshire, 20 mins from London|
|Start Date||June 2019|
|Deadline||13th January 2019|
- A world leader in retail, this British Multinational retailer serves millions of customers in stores globally every day.
- With over 1,000 online orders placed a minute, they have won numerous awards for their high-quality products and services.
- They pride themselves on their fantastic training and brilliant work ethic, as well as the huge variety of opportunities they afford their graduates.
- Software Engineering Summer Internship
- You will be building applications, developing software and digging into the finer detail of innovative technologies.
- You will experience the breadth of software engineering with the opportunity to spend time in both their front end and back end development teams.
- Technology Product Management Summer Internship
- You will be managing a product roadmap as well as defining user stories or requirements for the software engineers to deliver.
- As a graduate, you will receive specific training for understanding customer problems, translating them into technology solutions and then into requirements for delivery as well as developing your stakeholder engagement skills.
- 22 days holiday + 1 personal day
- Flexible working hours and spaces
- Vast breadth of project exposure – you will never be pigeonholed
- Women’s circles – Learn, Develop, Network and Build Confidence through a community network
- 10% Store discount card for you and a member of your household
Who is best suited to these roles?
– 2:2 or above in any degree subject.
– We’re keen to see a passion for and an interest in technology.
– We’re looking for logical thinkers who are keen to learn and build their skills along with enjoying the challenge of working with something new.