Schroder Investment Management (Singapore) Ltd – Taipei
Programme Overview As a graduate within Schroders, you will be given the opportunity to gain experience within different teams, learning new skills and designing innovative products and solutions. You will work on a range of initiatives which will allow you to broaden your expertise
As a graduate within Schroders, you will be given the opportunity to gain experience within different teams, learning new skills and designing innovative products and solutions. You will work on a range of initiatives which will allow you to broaden your expertise through your interactions in Schroders. Together with your graduate peers, you will join an internal training programme which introduces you to the various functions in Schroders.
After the completion of your initial training, you will start your rotational programme as well as complete any relevant technical & business courses to advance your professional development.
By the end of the programme, you would have gained a broad understanding of the different disciplines within the Products and Solutions division and will be encouraged to pursue a specialised career path as a Schroders employee.
Overview of Role
You will be part of the Marketing team within the Products and Solutions department. The role will require you to work with various marketing functions to broaden your journey. You will have the creativity to execute the art of brand communication and customer-centric experiences to strengthen our brand presence via Digital, PR, Advertising and Event channels.
The functions which you may be placed in include:
- Digital, you will be equipped with the ability to maximise digital mediums and execute digital analytics, and be involved in the mapping of user behaviour with the aim of optimising return on investment of our marketing activities
- PR, you will be exposed to the broad view of media relationships and digital content marketing in the asset management industry
- Advertising, you will develop creative thinking skills to define our brand and products, cultivating customer relationships and uniqueness of our brand with the aim of boosting sales results
- Event, you will be involved in the implementation of powerful and memorable activities that engage the consumers and drive customer acquisition
- Degree in any discipline
- Knowledge of asset management industry, and passion for investment products
- Passion for Marketing
- Good command of spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Willingness to learn and great desire to take on new challenges
- Creative and able to think out of the box
- Great communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for digital marketing
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Understanding of data analytics, website metrics etc. to make informed decisions
- Knowledge of the latest online marketing tools
- Fast learner with great desire to take on new challenges
- STICA required licenses
Please note we recruit on a rolling basis so we recommend you apply early.
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.
To apply, click on blue link at the top.