Can you speak German and do you have an interest in finance? Have you ever considered a career in Front Office Investment Sales but aren’t sure where to start? Do you want the challenge of a diverse role in a global investment bank?
This international investment bank is looking to take on graduates into their International Market Making Department in London. If you have fluency in written and spoken English and German and have an interest in finance, then this might be the perfect role for you.
|Company||International Investment Bank|
|Location||Central London & Frankfurt|
|Role||Market Making Sales Graduate Scheme|
|Salary||£30,000 – £35,000|
|Grad Scheme||18-month non-rotational programme|
|Start Date||September 2018|
|Deadline||Friday 10th August 2018|
Who is the company?
Our client is an investment bank with a global presence, whose European activities are mainly conducted from the London office. The company provides M&A advisory, sales and trading services in a variety of financial products to corporate and institutional clients.
What is the role?
– Assist convertible bonds team with daily activities: liaising with customers and handling clients’ requests.
– Analyse convertible bonds, clients’ performance and the desks activity.
– Help sales team to produce daily and monthly convertible bonds reports.
Why should you apply?
– The firm is a market maker in global convertible bonds and has one of the leading sales, trading and research teams globally. This is a customer-driven business, with dedicated teams in London, New York and Hong Kong to provide 24 hour coverage of the markets.
– The firm consistently ranks in the top three of the Asian convertible bond league tables. Furthermore the company benefits from having a long established dedicated convertible bonds team that has worked successfully together over many years.
– Fantastic office location in vibrant area of central London. You will be relocating to Frankfurt, Germany approximately 6-12 months into the role.
Who is best suited to this role?
– 2:1 or above in Maths, Finance, Economics, Business or related.
– You must have fluency in written and spoken English and German.
– We’re looking for someone who is: a good team player, proactive, well organised with a strong ability to prioritise, inquisitive with an analytical mind and excellent interpersonal/communication skills
– This company is not able to sponsor a VISA for an international student.
Click here to apply now:
It only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process.