Oral Care Consumer Market Insights Graduate
Consumer Market Insights Graduate Placement- Your future position?
Are you a consumer insights leader of the future?
Begin a fresh and invigorating career with this unique student internship opportunity with the world’s leading flavours and Fragrances Company. Working at our site in Kent, you will be at the heart of our Global Oral Care business working alongside the Flavourists responsible for the tastes in some of the most well-known oral care brands in the world. You will be part of our Consumer Insights Team who are integral to ensuring a moment of real connection with our consumers through an understanding of regional differences in consumer flavour preferences and their interpretation of market intelligence. Sound interesting? Then it could well be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Positive approach to learning
- You will commit to learning new skills and developing your analytical and market research knowledge.
- Research and Analyse
- You will support the Consumer Market Insights Team with consumer test requirements including, data analysis, handling and presentation, study design, agency commission and planning.
- Populate and Maintain
- You will populate and maintain consumer and testing knowledge databases with key project and consumer related data.
Are you someone who wants to start growing and shaping your own world? Do you hold ambitions for a future career in consumer research? Then come join us and impact your world.
- You will have recently graduated with a degree in Market Research, Data Analysis or in a business related discipline
- You will be trained in basic statistics and have excellent numeracy skills.
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are proficient in relevant IT applications and adept at using Excel functions and formula.
- You must have a logical mindset and high attention to detail
- You have strong interpersonal skills
Competitive salary. The role is a 12-18 months’ graduate placement.
For further details and to apply click here.
Closing date is 31 July 2018.