Coty’s purpose is to celebrate and liberate the diversity of our consumers’ beauty. Aligned to this is our mission – to strive over time to become the global industry leader by being the clear challenger in beauty, delighting consumers and creating long term shareholder value.
We are one of the world’s largest beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, and our strong entrepreneurial heritage has created an iconic portfolio of leading beauty brands.
As the global leader in fragrance, a strong number two in professional salon hair color & styling, and number three in color cosmetics, we operate across three divisions:
- Coty Consumer Beauty: focused on color cosmetics, retail hair coloring and styling products, body care and mass fragrances sold primarily in the mass retail channels with brands such as COVERGIRL, Max Factor and Rimmel
- Coty Luxury: focused on prestige fragrances and skincare with brands such as Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, Gucci and philosophy
- Coty Professional Beauty: focused on servicing salon owners and professionals in both hair and nail with brands such as Wella Professionals, Sebastian Professional, OPI and ghd
Coty is a truly global player with over 20,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries in Asia, Latin America, Australia, Middle East and Africa, as well as Europe and North America and products sold in over 130 countries and territories. Our headquarters are in London, New York, Geneva and Paris.
There are two vacancies currently, both based in Ashford, Kent.
Role 1: Distribution Requirement Planning (DRP), UK & Ireland, Coty Consumer Beauty
- This role requires analytical skills, including the ability to analyze current inventory, planned production, and receipts to determine solutions for projected material shortages in the short term horizon.
- Analysis and Problem Solving above the Basic level are needed. Communication skills are required in the role to provide direction setting and maintain effective relationships with non-co-located suppliers/customers.
- Ability to perform analysis under condensed time pressure and urgency on a daily basis. Comfortable with handling constantly changing and conflicting priorities.
- Knowledge / understanding of cause and effects for the supply chain from the impacts of daily availability choices.
- Medium aptitude for computing & technology is expected. Previous experience in SAP / other ERP applications is beneficial.
- Knowledge of brands, shipment trends and production cycles for products within the category / market is required.
Role 2: Production Coordinator
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to manage cross functional relationship
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other similar computer packages.
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
- Must have strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Is passionate and enthusiastic and has fun in work achievement
- Demonstrates a pro-active attitude and is resilient and flexible and can adapt to new challenges and changing priorities
- Escalates issues before they become problems
- Strong team player, willing to help and learn from others and shares relevant information with the team
- Shows a strong sense of individual accountability and is able to work autonomously
- Is reliable, providing accurate data and information and get things done on time
- Organises their own work, focussing on priorities while tackling obstacles
Please send CV and cover letter to Emily Adams, HR Advisor, email@example.com
For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com.
At Coty, we embrace Diversity. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability.