Closing date 23 May
Are you money motivated and passionate about pursuing a role in business development, but prefer ‘warm calling’ to cold calling? Self-motivated excellent communicators wanted to join hugely successful Business Development Team at leading digital marketing firm.
|Company:||Leading Digital Marketing Firm|
|Location:||Godalming (Near Central London)|
|Role:||Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||£20,000 (negotiable) + very generous uncapped commission (£11k OTE)|
Who is the company?
Our client believe marketing automation is central to the success of digital marketing. With software covering a wide area of tools, they are the leaders in marketing software, automation and lead generation by improving email opening and click rates. Working with a huge range of high profile clients including Toshiba, Legal & General and CODELOCKS, they have the ability to generate leads, create highly responsive marketing campaigns and generate and nurture new business. Their flat hierarchical structure and young, dynamic culture empowers employees to make a fantastic start to their career in business development.
What is the role?
– You will be generating new sales opportunities with key stakeholders
– No cold calling – you will be following up on newly qualified leads – ‘warm calling’
– Maintaining high value opportunities that meet qualification criteria
– You will develop in depth knowledge of marketing solutions to be able to pitch and articulate this to customers in a professional manner
– Developing an understanding of competitor solutions and having the ability to pitch against them
– Maintaining CRM systems effectively for contact management
– Using software to generate and nurture your own leads
Why should you apply?
– Fantastic uncapped commission structure – earn £40k+ in Y1
– Pension Scheme, gym membership and 25 days holiday
– Monthly socials including regular quiz nights
– Opportunity to work for a sociable, dynamic and young company
– Flat, open office structure with 2 team leaders to offer training, support and mentoring
– Brilliant career progression into Field Sales or Account Management depending on your interests
Who is best suited to this role?
– ANY degree is eligible to apply
– You must have the ambition to exceed personal targets
– The ability to develop excellent relationships and networking skills, working as a team but also independently
– A desire to understand a product in depth and a passion for communicating customer benefits
– You MUST have the full right to work in the UK
Click here to apply now:
We understand that now is a very busy time for you with exams around the corner, but it only takes 30 seconds to register your interest in these roles, and we’ll support you throughout the full application process around your timetable.