The Templeman Library is open:
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 to midnight (including Mon 31 May)
- Weekends: 09:00 to 18:00
- See the full Templeman Library opening hours.
The Drill Hall Library is open:
Monday to Friday 09:00 to 23:00
Weekends 09:00 to 17:00
- Check the Drill Hall Library website for full information.
Please keep in mind though that our hours may have to change due to unforeseen circumstances and always check the website before making a journey. And please only come to the library if it’s essential for your studies. .
Study space and safety
- Due to the need for social distancing, there are only 482 study spaces in the Templeman Library. You may have to queue to get in at busy times: see how busy the library is right now.
- You can book a free carrel (individual study room).
- The library is set up for socially distanced individual study only – there are no group study rooms or spaces.
To help keep everyone in the library safe, you need to follow these safety rules:
- You will only gain access to the Templeman Library with your KentOne Card
- Don’t move tables or chairs – they are positioned for your safety
- Wear a face-covering at all times within the library, unless you are exempt.
- Clean your desk, keyboard and mouse and printer touchpad before use with the wipes provided (but please don’t use the wipes on PC screens).