Teams webinars offer all the features of meetings with some added extras. Run a webinar to hold an interactive session with up to 1000 people from inside or outside the University.
- Set up a registration page to get people to sign up to your webinar or conference
- Track registration and attendance at your event
- Up to 1000 people can interact in the session, and up to 10,000 people can view it live
- You can run real-time polls during the session
- Attendees can use the chat to interact
- You can facilitate a moderated question and answer session in the chat
- The presenter can mute and unmute attendees, and turn off attendee cameras with one click if needed
Webinars are easy to set up from the Calendar in the Teams app on your PC/laptop.