If you’re a member of teaching staff, it’s time to start preparing reading lists for Spring 2023.
As soon as you review and publish your Spring list(s), we can order the resources you need for your modules.
What do I need to do?
- Make sure you edit the 2022/23 version of the list
- Is it ‘core’ reading? Set the importance, as that tells us how many books to order
- Remove any titles you are no longer using
- You need to publish your list(s) so we know which to order and to make it visible to students – even if you haven’t made any changes.
Help and Support
- Visit our guide about Reading list support for academic staff