We have made some changes to how our study spaces operate, ensuring you can study safely.
We’ve limited the number of study spaces, to make sure social distancing guidelines are met. This might mean you have to queue to get into the Library at busy times.
We have a range of study spaces catering for silent, individual study or more relaxed working.
Please play your part:
- Keep your distance from others
- Please ensure you study individually and not in groups (even if you are in a bubble with other students)
- Don’t move tables or chairs – they are positioned for your safety
- Wear a face-covering when sitting at a study space and in all Library spaces
- Clean your desk, keyboard and mouse before use (not your screen though!) with the wipes provided
- Printing? Clean the printer’s touchpad before use with wipes provided
Wipes are available in dispensers in each study area and by the printers.
As usual, please be considerate of others around you while studying. If you have any queries or concerns or need more wipes, please contact email@example.com