Teaching staff: your reading lists are ready for editing
All 2018/19 reading lists have now rolled over and are available for editing and publishing.
Editing your list early gives us the best chance of delivering your teaching and learning resources for 2018/19.
- Make sure you edit the 2018/19 version of the list.
- Is it ‘core’ reading? Make sure you set the importance, as that tells us how many copies we need to buy for students.
- You need to publish your list even if you haven’t changed anything, so we know which books to order and how many you need.
- Green – Your lists will be reviewed. We have the best chance of delivering your resources for the beginning of term and you will be informed if there is anything we are unable to buy. If you rely on DVDs for your module, ordering now gives us the best chance of sourcing them.
- Amber – Your lists will be reviewed but this is our peak ordering period. Your lists will join a queue and delivery times may be longer.
- Red – Your lists will be reviewed but it is unlikely that new or extra resources will be available until later in the term. During the autumn term we will review all lists in the order they arrive, from November ordering for Spring Term lists will take priority over Autumn Term lists.
Help and support:
We have produced some short online videos to help with creating, editing and publishing reading lists.
Need further support? Contact email@example.com