We now have an online institutional subscription for the Times Higher Education online.
What do I get?
Digital daily global content, regular newsletter updates and special subscriber only content, providing unique insights into the world of Higher Education, including:
- Weekly digital editions of the THE magazine
- Bespoke analysis from THE world summit speakers
- Student newsletter
How do I get started?
- To access the content, you need to first Register (top right) using your Kent email address.
- After that, you need to Login (top right) with your new credentials each time you visit.
The institutional subscription allows you to read online articles and digital editions using the THE website, and you will also be able to download the THE app to your device.
Access digital editions
- To access digital editions of Times Higher Education, go to the magazine’s homepage at www.timeshighereducation.com.
- Click the ‘Professional’ tab, then click ‘Digital Editions’.
- Then simply select the issue you want to view.
Download the app
- The Times Higher Education app is available on iOS, Android and Kindle Fire. Visit your app store provider to download it to your device.
- Log in by clicking on the three vertical dots on the top right corner.
- Select Account, then click “Existing THE account”.
- Enter your username (Display name) and password.
We have asked Times Higher Education to get in touch with personal subscribers from Kent as you will be covered until October 2021 via the University’s subscription.
The subscription will next be reviewed in 2021. If you have any questions about the Kent subscription or need any help using the app or online resource please contact email@example.com