This academic year will be without doubt one like no other. Your safety is our priority and we have taken every measure to ensure our services and facilities are as COVID-secure as possible.
Information Services and the Library Academic Liaison Team are here to help staff with providing the resources you need, information literacy skills training, teaching and research support and lots more.
- Take a quick tour through our library services staff update on SlideShare. If you want to use any slides then let us know and we can supply the PowerPoint file
- The Templeman Library has COVID safety measures in place and so some services have changed: see our Covid-19 blogpost
- For students, our Hello Library & IT! website has all the information as a starting point for students in their first weeks
- There is a Hello Library and IT! Moodle e-induction module that students can work through at any time
- Drill Hall Library, Medway have a student virtual Library orientation
We hope to support you and your students in the best way possible during this challenging time.