Top tips for Library and IT success!
If you’re a new student you’ll be using the Library, IT systems and study spaces to help you with your studies. Here’s how to get a flying start and how to make the most of your first weeks at Kent!
Take the Hello Library and IT! e-induction
On Moodle, your virtual learning environment you’ll find the Hello Library and IT! e-induction. Work your way through at your own pace and find out about:
- Your Digital Library
- Software and online tools
- Templeman Library
- Finding and borrowing books
- Studying off campus
- Where you can study on campus
- Using PCs, printing
…and lots more!
Want to ask us a question?
- Chat to us online
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01227 824999
- If you need face-to-face help, pop into the Templeman Library. Check our support hours.
- For a 1-2-1 library orientation session email email@example.com
For help with accessing the Library and using our services see our Templeman Library Accessibility Guide.
Studying on Medway campus or planning on using the Drill Hall Library? Take their library orientation.