From our state-of-the-art studio on the Canterbury campus, staff can:
- hold meetings or run seminars remotely, saving time and money
- hold interviews with people from all over the World
- hold VIVA oral examinations
- have meetings with suppliers and external organisations
- contact colleagues in Brussels and Medway with the click of a button
About the studio
It’s a light and airy video conferencing facility in the centre of campus, offering:
- space for up to 16 people: the room works well for both small or larger groups
- dual HD screens for presenting work and seeing participants face to face at the same time
- PC and HDMI laptop connection
- hearing loop
- disability access via a lift, the room is on the first floor of the Cornwallis Octagon (Cornwallis South).
The service is free to staff.