Chat to a Librarian

While the Templeman Library is closed, following government advice during the Covid-19 pandemic, your liaison librarians are still here to support you.

Please get in touch with us if you would like help with:

• researching a topic for assignments or your dissertation
  • using a specific library resource
  • referencing sources
  • finding alternatives if the resource is not available digitally

From Wednesday 6 May we’ll be offering a “Chat to a Librarian” service where you can meet one of the liaison librarians online.

Between 10:00 and 12:00 every Wednesday until the end of term you can pop in to say ‘hi’ or get support using any of our resources. Simply click on on the link below during this time to join us. When you join the meeting, there may be others in the chat whose enquiry we are dealing with before we can get to yours. You can use audio / video or use the chat function.

Join Microsoft Teams “Chat to a Librarian” Meeting

Make sure you join the meeting with your Kent O356 account, not a personal email address. Users from outside of the organisation will not be allowed into this session.

If you would like support but you can’t attend during this time, please get in touch by emailing library-enquiry@kent.ac.uk and your liaison librarian will be able to arrange a meeting or provide assistance via email.

2 responses to “Chat to a Librarian

1. Hello!
    Since I am not in Canterbury anymore and I did not have the time to take the books I need with me. Is there any chance that I can have electronic copies of 2 books that I need for my studying?