“New List Edit” will be rolled out on 16 December.
Talis Aspire reading lists has introduced “New List Edit,” designed to make creating and editing your lists more user friendly and streamlined.
What is it?
“New List Edit” offers a number of benefits, including:
- an intuitive view that guides you through the process of creating and updating your lists
- inline editing tools that are built in, with no need to swap to a separate view to make changes to your reading list.
- a new quick “Add Resource” option that lets you search for and add books to your reading list from your bookmarks, the library catalogue (LibrarySearch) and Nielsen Book Data without having to leave your reading list
- new cut and paste options added so you can move sections in long lists without ‘drag and drop’.
Academic Library Representatives are already using these new features and have been giving us very positive feedback.
When is it happening?
We will move to the new view on 16 December.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you:
- have Spring term reading lists to update
- would like to move to the new view now
- would like a training session on the enhanced List Edit features at a time convenient for you.