The Final Week of my Hospital Placement.

Feed URL: https://blogs.kent.ac.uk/health-news-events/2013/10/04/the-final-week-of-my-hospital-placement/feed/?withoutcomments=1

This week I have been producing a scientific poster displaying the method and results of the research I have conducted over the past weeks.  At first I was unsure of the style and content of a typical scientific poster, but I am pleased with the final result and feel that producing the poster will help with the dissertation I will undertake this academic year.

I feel I have achieved my aim of maximising the information obtained from the scans without altering the procedure for patients.  I have justified the production of software that will be able to calculate the geometric mean of the anterior and posterior scan images, both still and dynamic and found a way to display the frames of a dynamic image as a 2D still image that represents the change in the activity of the stomach during the period of the scan.

This entry was posted in Charlotte Martin, placements 2013. Bookmark the permalink.