Same old same old.

Feed URL: https://blogs.kent.ac.uk/health-news-events/2013/09/13/same-old-same-old/feed/?withoutcomments=1

Hello again, it must have been a while now since I last updated you all on what I’ve been up to. Well since the last time, I’ve just been plodding on as before, retrieving the physical case notes and finding the relevant information to enter into the database.

Dr. Hargroves, one of the consultants I’m working with held a “grand round”, a posh hospital word for a lecture. His lecture was about stroke prevention and treatment of acute stoke, which is almost exactly the same field as what I have been researching in and so was extremely informative and useful.

Other than that, there hasn’t been much else new going on at the William Harvey, and it might be the same for the next couple of weeks. My entries will probably be a bit shorter over the coming weeks as a result, but I’ll still try to keep on blogging! One exciting piece of news I’ve been given is that I may be allowed to continue on after the summer to actually finish the research and perhaps even present at the European Stroke Conference next year! Until next time.

This entry was posted in Aaron Brown, placements 2013. Bookmark the permalink.