Postgraduate Experience Surveys
2019 Surveys 2019 – NOW CLOSED
Thank you to everyone who took part.
The Postgraduate Student Experience Surveys are an opportunity for postgraduate students to provide feedback on their academic experiences at Kent.
We are particularly interested in finding out about the things you have enjoyed, what the University has done well and where you consider improvements could be made. Your comments and views really count and they will be used to enhance the quality of the academic experience for postgraduate students in the future.
- Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES): Monday 11th March – Friday 7th June – now closed
- Postgraduate Research Experience Survey (PRES): Monday 11th March – Friday 17th May – now closed
You will be emailed directly about completing your survey. In this email you will be given an individual survey link (this link will only tell us you have completed the survey, it will not give us your survey answers, thus keeping your survey anonymous. This is to enable our Planning Team to send you your Amazon voucher code as a thank you) so please check your kent.ac.uk email account.
Top tips to help you complete your survey
- Check your Kent email for your own survey link.
- Allow yourself plenty of time to complete the survey.
- You can save your survey and return to it at a later time. Make sure you complete the survey before 23:59 on the closing date.
- If you are unsure about the meaning of a specific question, save your questionnaire and seek help.
- If a question does not apply to you, then please leave blank or mark as ‘Not applicable’.
- Where the term “course” or “programme” is used in the questionnaire, this refers to your whole programme of study at Kent.
- All answers are anonymous, therefore please do not identify yourself or other individuals (including staff).
Who to contact:
For technical questions regarding the questionnaire please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For support with any issues raised within the survey please contact the Graduate School at email@example.com.
If you have a question regarding a specific aspect of the questionnaire you can speak with your Course Lead, Supervisor, Postgraduate Administrator or the Graduate School.