Participate in Research Studies
Are you running a research project that needs participants? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request that your study be advertised here!
Would you like to participate in a research study?
Click through each of the following titles to find out more information about each study.
- The effect of ageing and physical activity levels on measures of physiological complexity and muscle function (High activity and Low activity adults needed)
- Asthma Participants Needed – research investigating the inhalation of hydroxy gas in addition to usual asthma therapy on lung function and inflammation
- To investigate the correlation between terrain being walked on and the morphology of a foot
- Antisocial online behaviour and cyberbullying in higher education institutions in Wales and England
- Cyber security and awareness training
- Care relationships between support staff and adults with a learning disability in social care residential settings in England
- Virtual reality for wheelchair users
- How culture influences Western travellers to Thailand and local Thai to purchase sea line transfer through online-offline channel
- Exploring the use of static transport: its role in the life of the future human
- Can you help us to explore how science can be communicated better using film?