Participate in Research Studies
Are you running a research project that needs participants? Email email@example.com to request that your study be advertised here!
Would you like to participate in a research study?
Click through each of the following titles to find out more information about each study.
- Talking about parenthood and birth – workshop participants wanted
- Physical therapists and fitness professionals: perceptions of lower back pain
- Study on the employment outcomes of individuals who have claimed Universal Credit
- Take a Heritage Walk on the Canterbury High Street with your friends and family
- Accuracy of the Cultural Representation of Japan
- Location-based recommendation on the pursuit of everyday happiness
- Have you seen turtles in the UK?
- The impact of breathing pattern retraining and high intensity intermittent exercise on exercise respiratory systems
- EEG study about mentally stimulating everyday actions
- Investigation on food habituation through repeated visual stimuli: an EEG study
- Non-pharmacological management of motion sickness using auricular vagus nerve stimulation
- Researchers are looking for asthmatics and those that experience respiratory complaints during exercise to participate in a study
- Navigating adulthood and autonomy in autistic women within Higher Education institutions
- A research project examining people’s experiences of harmful behaviour as an adolescent
- A research project examining adverse life experiences and masculine gender role