Graduate and Researcher College Prizes
The Graduate and Researcher College continues to recognise the excellence of its postgraduate researchers and the outstanding work carried out by academic and professional service staff in support of postgraduate research and education, through a series of GRC Prizes (first launched in 2018).
Staff and students are invited to nominate someone (or themselves) for one of the following prizes:
- Postgraduate Researcher
- Postgraduate Professional Service Champion
- Director of Graduate Studies/Programme Academic Lead (Division/School/Centre)
- Postgraduate Teacher
- Research Degree Supervisor
- Early Career Research Staff
Each of the prizes will be worth £250 which will be transferred to the winner’s school, centre or department for the use of:
- Travel and subsistence in relation to research including conference fees, books, consumables, survey costs or any other cost that can be shown in relation to their research.
- Staff development courses and related travel and subsistence costs.
|Postgraduate Researcher||Criteria (PDF 67KB)||Application Form|
|Postgraduate Professional Service Champion||Criteria (PDF 69.4KB)||Application Form|
|Director of Graduate Studies/Programme Academic Lead (Division/School/Centre)||Criteria (PDF 71.8KB)||Application Form|
|Postgraduates who Teach||Criteria (PDF 65.2KB)||Application Form|
|Researcher Degree Supervisor||Criteria (PDF 85.1KB)||Application Form|
|Early Career Research Staff||Criteria (PDF 62.9KB)||Application Form|
You may have difficultly opening the application forms if using Google Chrome, please try opening in another browser.
Please email email@example.com with your completed application form.
Deadline for applications is Sunday 16 May 2021, midnight.