Graduate School Prizes
In 2018, The Graduate School launched a series of prizes to recognise the excellence of its postgraduate researchers and the outstanding work carried out by academic and administrative staff in support of postgraduate research and education.
Staff and students were invited to nominate someone (or themselves) for one of the following prizes:
- Postgraduate Researcher
- Postgraduate Administrator
- School Director of Graduate Studies
- Postgraduate Teacher
- Research Degree Supervisor
- Early Career Research Staff
Each of the prizes will be worth £500 which will be transferred to the winner’s school, centre or department for the use of:
- Travel and subsistence in relation to research including conference fees, books, consumables, survey costs or any other cost that can be shown in relation to their research.
- Staff development courses and related travel and subsistence costs.
|Postgraduate Researcher||Criteria (PDF 381KB)|
|Postgraduate Administrator||Criteria (PDF 554KB)|
|School Director of Graduate Studies||Criteria (PDF 581KB)|
|Postgraduate Teacher||Criteria (PDF 369KB)|
|Researcher Degree Supervisor||Criteria (PDF 337KB)|
|Early Career Research Staff||Criteria (PDF 580KB)|
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your completed application form.
Deadline for applications is Wednesday 6 May at 23.59.
See last year’s winners here.