Are you interested in applying for a CHASE or SeNSS-funded studentship but are unsure where to begin? Are you a supervisor or administrator supporting CHASE or SeNSS-funded students?
The Graduate School is hosting several information sessions for staff and students in the Autumn of 2018 on how to apply for CHASE-funded and SeNSS-funded studentships. Please click on the links below for more information:
- CHASE Briefing (students and staff) – 8 November
- SeNSS Student Briefing Session (Medway) – 9 November
- SeNSS Briefing for Pathway Leads, Postgraduate Administrators and Potential Supervisors (Medway) – 9 November
- SeNSS Briefing for Potential Supervisors – 14 November
- SeNSS Briefing for Pathway Leads & Postgraduate Administrators – 15 November
- SeNSS Student Briefing (1) – 20 November
- SeNSS Student Briefing (2) – 5 December (repeat of session on 20 November)
- Designing a Good Research Proposal (Open Day) – 24 November
Please get in touch with the Graduate School at firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries and to reserve a place on one of these sessions.