Congratulations to NSS prize winners from EDA

The National Student Survey is a high profile census gathering opinions from students about their experience of their course, asking them to provide honest feedback.

Kent students who completed the NSS before 12th February were able to claim an Amazon gift voucher.  Additionally, the School of Engineering and Digital Arts held a prize draw where participants could win £100 worth of Amazon vouchers.  The two lucky School winners were Katarina Zatkova and Jihad Dib.

Katarina, a BA Digital Arts student, said “Giving feedback to the University was an easy and enjoyable task to do as it improves the quality of education for future students. There should be no debate as to the value of feedback in better outcomes. Besides, winning a prize is a nice bonus and you literally have to spend only like 5 minutes on it!”                ”.

Jihad who is studying Computer Systems Engineering BEng added “NSS is an essential platform for students to spread the word about their personal experience at UoK. It was the perfect opportunity for me to express my perfect experience along with my gratitude to my university and more specifically to EDA. I would strongly recommend taking part in the survey and who knows, you might be the next winner!”                ”

School Administration Manager, Mita Mondal, who presented the prizes, said: “Student feedback is vital in channeling new ideas into the experience we offer our students in EDA, both now and in the future.”