Congratulations to NSS prize winners from EDA

The National Student Survey is a high profile census gathering opinions from students about their experience of their course, asking them to provide honest feedback.

Kent students who completed the NSS before 20 February were able to claim an Amazon gift voucher. Additionally, the School of Engineering and Digital Arts held a prize draw with the choice of an iPad or Samsung Tab. The two lucky School winners were Tom Mottram and Julia Wyzgowska.

Julia, a BA Digital Arts student, said “I would encourage students to fill in the NSS; it’s a wonderful way of letting the university know how we, the students, experienced our time here. I learned a lot on my course so it was important to give some feedback, especially as the survey took only about five minutes to fill in.”

Tom, who is studying BEng Electronic and Communications Engineering added “I love both my course and my School, so any opportunity to tell people this, I take. The NSS is a really easy way of voicing your opinions, knowing that they will be noted. I was ecstatic when I found out I had won an iPad!’

School Administration Manager, Chris Barron, who presented the prizes, said: “We’re pleased our students can give us honest feedback, enabling us to enhance the delivery of our courses.”

The NSS is open until 30 April 2015.