Students attend Rohde & Schwarz’s LTE Forum 2014.

On Monday 17th March, students from the Broadband and Wireless Communications Group in EDA together with members of the IEEE Student Branch at the University of Kent attended a free one day course on LTE and LTE-Advanced by Rohde & Schwarz at Wokefield Park in Reading.

Tobias Lindholdm, studying the MSc Broadband & Mobile Communication Networks programme commented as follows; “I personally found the LTE forum very useful for the MSc Broadband & Mobile Communication Networks course. The forum provided fascinating demonstrations and presentations within industry-related topics that gave me valuable insight into how it would be to work in the industry after my studies.”

Huseyin Haci, Chairman of the IEEE Student Branch at the University of Kent, further added; “The School of Engineering and Digital Arts and IEEE Student Branch at the University of Kent are always willing to contribute to improving the learning experience of students. They provide great support in bringing together experts and professionals to share their knowledge and experience with students who are developing or at an early stage in their careers. I will like to thank to both of the organizations and looking forward to organising local events and communicating global events”.