Diagrama Foundation is a charity that supports vulnerable children and adults to live their best life.
Many vulnerable people live a joyless existence without hope and without a true identity or understanding of what is possible for them to achieve in life.
Diagrama Foundation is a charity that invests time and belief in people to help them come alive, as they know that investment makes them feel valued and worthy. By making the effort to discover the real individual within they build trust and unlock their hidden potential, igniting a renewed sense of hope and ambition for their life.
They achieve this by:
- promoting the development of key life skills for vulnerable young people at our semi-independent living service
- finding secure and nurturing families to care for traumatised children through our adoption and fostering services
- ensuring vulnerable elderly have the opportunity to live life to the full at our nursing and dementia care home, Edensor.
- promoting the development of core skills for adults with learning disabilities at our residential service Cabrini House so that they can lead independent lives, integrated within their community.
Diagrama’s dedicated team provides person-centred, solution-focused services – including residential care and fostering and adoption, for vulnerable children and adults, because everyone deserves the chance to live the most fulfilling and meaningful life possible.
Diagrama operate across the south east and have homes in Canterbury, Orpington and Clacton-on-Sea. Their head office is based in Chatham.
Diagrama are offering a varied selection of rewards:
- An internship for Psychology students covering the development of activities to promote engagement and behaviour support.
- A work experience placement organising and publicising the Summer and Christmas parties.
- Work experience placement as a Dementia Buddy to promote reminiscence by reading to residents and promoting engagement.
- The chance to shadow the Interventions Manager (Psychologist).
- £150 Amazon voucher prize.