Dehns is one of Europe’s leading firms of patent and trade mark attorneys
Dehns was founded in 1920 and is one of Europe’s leading firms of patent and trade mark attorneys. They are consistently ranked in the top tier of UK firms by legal and industry guides.
Their practical, creative and commercially-focussed approach to intellectual property helps them to turn their clients’ ideas, inventions and brands into patents, trade marks and registered designs that are valuable commercial assets.
• Patent preparation and filing
• Invention identification & patentability opinions
• Worldwide prosecution of patent applications through to grant
• EPO oppositions & appeals
• UK litigation
• Trade Mark preparation and filing
• Trade Mark Searching
• Worldwide prosecution through to registration
• Cancellation and Invalidity Proceedings
• IP strategy advice and portfolio management • Freedom to operate, infringement and validity advice
• Assignments & licenses
• IP due diligence & valuation
• Watching services
You can view their website here.
Dehns are providing the opportunity for five students to attend a session on how to become a patent attorney, with expert CV and interview advice being provided.
In the meantime, if you are considering a career as a Patent Attorney, check out this useful information.