Internships with MCM Net

MCM Net are an innovative digital marketing agency who have been evolving since the agency opened in 1997.

MCM Net have been offering Kent students internships through EP since 2016. During their first year sponsoring the scheme, they offered two valuable 12-week internships in digital marketing and content writing.

During this time, students gained in-depth knowledge of content writing, outreach, and technical SEO. This not only gave the students great experience to impress future employers, but they also proved to be valuable members of the team throughout their time with MCM Net, getting actively involved in client projects.

The students thoroughly enjoyed their time at MCM Net. Here are their reflections on the experience:

‘I wanted to thank everyone for my wonderful experience at MCM Net. I thoroughly enjoyed my time working at the agency – the team were always very friendly and supportive! I’ve developed skills that will be invaluable to me in the future and I feel privileged to have been given such an amazing opportunity.’

~ Bennedetta Picarone-Fabris, School of English

‘I have gone from knowing pretty much nothing about digital marketing to a lot more about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques. I learned how to use several types of software such as Google analytics, Moz, Ahrefs, Buzzmo and PrestaShop. More importantly, I was trusted to work on client projects, it was really rewarding to read a published article on one of the links I had found, as well as seeing a client’s webpage I worked on rank highly on Google.

My experience at MCM Net has been a great learning experience and I am extremely grateful to John, Deon and Carl for the opportunity. A special thank you to the MCM Net team for their kindness and warm welcome!’

~ Boluwatife Damilare Olubajo, School of Economics

Jame Philips, Digital Marketing Manager, commented:

‘Bolu proved to be a valuable member of the team in the short time he worked here, underlined by his eagerness to learn new skills and his ability to quickly understand the more technical aspects of SEO. One client in particular has already reaped the benefits of his work on a campaign, which was designed to increase sales on a product range.’

To find out more about MCM Net, click here.

Also, check out these amazing video interviews: