As Digital Media experts explained at the Hub’s recent Marketing in a Digital Age Conference, the world has gone digital.
The range of jobs available in the Marketing sector, especially the Digital Marketing sector, is diverse and ever growing.
In such a huge sector, it is sometimes difficult to know how to get your foot in the door. Below we have outlined 5 reasons completing a Marketing internship can help get you employed:
- Experience: Employers are looking for candidates with experience who can provide examples of their skills. Internships are the only way to get this kind of hands-on understanding.
- Learn the Lingo: Any market has its own unique quirks. Internships are a chance to get an insider view of the market, gain that sought after commercial awareness and give you the edge in interviews.
- Find your Passion: Internships can also be fun. You can explore the different options available and learn what it is you are good at. It’s a chance to decide what you can specialise in.
- Network: We all recognise that sometimes it is not what you know, it is who you know. Completing an internship in a company can help you build up a contact book and maybe even meet your future employer!
- Strength your CV: Ultimately the aim of internships are to get you employed. Internships can show your dedication and give you something to make your CV standout. Taking part in an internship can help you put together a portfolio to showcase your development.
Don’t forget, applications are now open to EP students applying for rewards, such as internships, to complete over this summer.
Here are some of the fantastic Marketing Opportunities available:
- Reflect Digital – multi-award winning digital marketing agency offering 10-week internships in Digital Marketing, Web Development and Web Design.
- MCM Net – innovative digital marketing agency offering a 12-week internships focused on digital marketing, SEO, PPC and Paid Social.
- Arriva – 12-week internship with the Marketing Director working on marketing projects.
- HRP Equestrian – 12-week creative marketing internship focused on website content, social media, editing, blogging and more.
- EMIR – 6-week internship to develop a marketing strategy for the company.
- Sleeping Giant Media – Multi-award winning specialist search and social marketing agency offering 5 work experience placements in digital creative, account management, video and marketing.
- Perfectly Clear Marketing – exclusive 2-day work shadowing placement covering marketing and business development.
For more information on these and other unique opportunities, please take a look through the Rewards Pack 2017.
Please note, the deadline to submit an application for these rewards is the 23:59 on the 3rd April.
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com